DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
This statement demonstrates Ntegrator Pte Ltd commitment to respect your privacy on this website and to manage, protect and process your personal data.
Personal information and data may be collected, used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- To provide, operate and administer Ntegrator Pte Ltd products/services, or to process applications for Ntegrator Pte Ltd products/services
- To provide product-related services and support
- To facilitate operational processes including but not limited to statistical analysis
- To deliver customised experiences that meet your needs and preferences
- To send marketing and promotional materials about our products/services, events, initiatives and promotions, including but not limited to cross-marketing between partners of Ntegrator Pte Ltd
- To perform internal management, operate management information systems, and conduct internal and external audits
- To monitor electronic communications and calls with customers for record management quality control and training
- To enforce or defend the rights of Ntegrator Pte Ltd, its employees and directors
- To comply with any applicable regulations, code of practice, rules and laws or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any form of governmental and/or regulatory authority
- Any other incidental business purpose related to or in connection with the above
- To provide security clearance for projects
Should there be any need to use your personal information and data for any other purposes, Ntegrator Pte Ltd will notify you and obtain prior permission and consent.
By providing us with your personal information and data or by accessing or viewing the website or any of its products/services, functions or contents, it is deemed that you have agreed to each and all the terms, conditions and notices stated in this policy.
1. WHO WE ARE AND WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS
- visitors to our website; and
- people who register their emails and/or telephone numbers with us.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS WHO REGISTER THEIR EMAILS AND/OR TELEPHONE NUMBERS WITH US
When you register your email and/or telephone numbers with us, we may use it for the following:
- send you email updates on our products and services; and/or
- contact you about products and services we think may be of interest to you.
By submitting your email and/or telephone number, you consent to the use of that email and/or telephone number as set out in this policy.
4. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. Should you wish to withdraw your consent, you may send us the appropriate withdrawal request to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. Please understand that your withdrawal of consent for purposes necessary to Ntegrator fulfilling our contractual duties towards you or facilitating your request or providing our services to you may carry consequences. We will review and inform you on the consequences of the withdrawal prior to processing your request.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of our website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
6. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information according to the Personal Data Protection Act. We have put in place appropriate security procedures as well as technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information such as the use and configuring of security plugins to minimise the risk of brute force attacks on our website.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use alteration or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our website for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
8. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA"), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us at the email address found on this website. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information you have provided to Ntegrator Pte Ltd changes, for example, if you change your name, email address or payment details, please update us with the correct information by emailing us using the contact form in this website. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we may think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
11. SALE OF BUSINESS
If Ntegrator Pte Ltd’s business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective buyers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
13. HOW TO CONTACT US